Wednesday, 1 July 2015

WHAT'S FOR BREAKFAST????


Breakfast is hands- down my favorite meal of the day. I looooove pancakes so today, I made some homemade pancakes.
I usually like my pancakes with either Nutella chocolate spread *yum* or Maple syrup garnished with fruits or any other topping of my choice.

What  you need for this heavenly deliciousness
- 1 1/2 cup of Flour
- 1 small onion
- 1/4 teaspoon of Baking soda
- 2 tablespoons of Sugar
- Pinch of salt ( or any seasoning of choice)
- 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla extract
- 1 cup of Milk
- 1 large Egg
- Fruits of your choice
- Maple syrup 
- Vegetable oil


Directions
Add the Flour, Baking soda, Sugar and Salt ( or any other seasoning of choice) in a bowl. Slice the onion to the required size you want and add.
Then add the Egg and Vanilla extract, start to mix, gradually pour the milk in and continue to mix for about 1 minute.
Heat your frying pan with a little vegetable oil just enough to grease the pan ( I use a non stick pan so I don't use too much oil) then add the mixture little by little with a spoon .
Flip over when brown. Repeat the process until the batter is finished.
Serve in a bowl and enjoy!!!!!





I like mine served with a cup of coffee, strawberries and chocolate. Oooooh and a glass of detox water too.
You can have fun with it by switching up the fruits; Apples, Blackberries, Grapes, English pear and Bananas are all delicious in these pancakes. So feel free to swap out the Strawberries for any of those.

What's your favorite toppings? And how do you like your pancakes? Please do share


Thank you for visiting

Purple regards
*Mwaaaaah*









1 comment:

  1. Awwhhhhh! This si so cool! Congratulations on this amazing blog! I can't wait to see you roll out your heavenly deliciousy recipes!

    I like any amazeballs topping on my pancakes!

    ReplyDelete